#67 - TOPSHOP personal shopping day

8.2.17


Well, here I am again and this time with pretty interesting updates! Today was the day I was looking forward to and finally, I had the opportunity to shop in TOPSHOP with a personal assistance for around 2 hours. Pretty cool, isn't it?! I tried around 25 items on and I've chosen 4 of those, lol! 
Even though it might sound like a little success, I can definitely say that I am absolutely honored and super happy that I've been nominated as the "most stylish person" at school. Therefore, I could enjoy these amazing moments and redeem my TOPSHOP voucher worth of 100 pounds today. 

!! Make sure you are going to watch my INSTASTORIES to see all the looks I've tried on !!
(here: https://www.instagram.com/mervinoblog/)

absolutely amazing to shop in this special area - so many mirrors, so many kind shop assistances, and so many clothes!
Although some people are claiming that "money can't buy happiness" - Indeed, it can!
Thanks to my school for making me feel like a princess for a couple of hours. 

What's next:
Quality time with the whole family in LONDON 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you for your feedback.

readers

visitors

Subscribe