#77 - Onimos II

27.5.17

photos by Chris Haimerl
check out his portfolio http://chrishaimerl.portfoliobox.net/
Birgit made me appreciate the power of vintage items and I definitely love it. I have never been a vintage girl, but since this shooting, I realized how cool and stylish it could be. Thanks to her! Oversized items have always been my fav pieces but
   this NIKE jacket ist just killing it. We had to pull up the sleeves because of the enormous length of it, but exactl
y this fact made the entire outfit looking much better. Check out the online shop for more vintage pieces here: ONIMOS (worldwide shipping)

You will also find a lot of LEVI'S shorts in many different variations and sizes. I just felt in love with mine and of course with the wall light in the background.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

thank you for your feedback.

readers

visitors

Subscribe